I'm happy that it's safe in Texas ;) btw do you know anything about Matt? Is he still in the exchange?
Yes, it is safe.As for your question...I have attempted to sent flickrmail with no response. I have sent 2 messages giving a cut off date of 9/24 for the last one. If I have heard no response by that time then I will consider that to mean that he does not want to be in the group and I will mail my moly to the next person. I have been holding onto mine as I did not want to mail it to someone who doesn't want to participate. I will keep you all posted.
Yeah good call, I would not want any of our moly's lost ever, ESPECIALLY not right from the get-go!
Yeah, it has happened before where molys were mailed to someone and they didn't want to participate so we were at their mercy as we didn't want to lose molys. We did get the molys back but it was a hassle and really just put a damper on the group. I was a little behind with my moly and the more I did the more I liked it and didn't want to mail to someone who had not been responding - so I took the opportunity to get my entry finished while waiting for a response.
We want to see the final image! :)
I have one more little thing to do to it and then I will post the final image. If there is no response from Matt by this Friday, I will be mailing it to Dana on Saturday.
I cannot wait to see the work! And am definitely excited to receive a book... I've been anxious!