Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hello Everyone!!!

Hello, I have been assigned to help moderate (a moly mentor if you will) your fantastic moly group along it's journey... if anyone has questions, needs help in any way (doing laundry excluded) please let me know. Feel free to contact me on my flickr page:
Hopefully books are rotating once a month to keep the flow of the group going!!!
Good luck everyone!!!

So looks like first mail out is coming up fast!!!! Is everyone on track... I have found it's best for everyone to mail out at the same time to keep the flow of books moving and don't forget to let the group know when you have received a book from someone... keep all the great post and work coming!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Michael! So far we seem to be on track. We have been a little slow to get started with first entries - you know how it is when starting a new group and getting everyone organized, but I am confident that we can keep up the momentum once we get our books rotating.

    ReplyDelete